Help Us, Help Them
Puppyland is always accepting donations of any kind. Some ideas for donations are:
- Money (for paying vet and utility bills)
- Canned Dog Food
- Dry Cat Food
- Cat Litter
- Cleaning supplies (sprays)
- Paper towel
- Canned Cat Food
- Throw away gloves (NON LATEX)
- Dog Raw-hides
- Garbage Bags (13 gallon)
- Dish soap
- Postage stamps (for thank you cards)
- VOLUNTEERS!!! Even for only an hour or so, you are helping us make a difference!!
Puppyland is always accepting aluminum cans (from soda or even cat/dog food), metal scrap, and old Christmas lights. Donations can be dropped off in either of the two trailer's, one next to our shelter and the other near the road at the neighbors. Thank you! Every bit helps!
Want to help animals, but don't have the room to keep one at this time? Visit our "Help Local Animals" page and see what you can do to help! Even better, they are all located in WI.